Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2010 College Football Pick'em Week 1

IT'S BACK! The start of the season is a day away which means it is time once again for my yearly college football Pick'em Game! Chuck won last season but it was tight all season long. Let's see who can be the best at picking winner this season!

The rules are simple. I'll post 12 games every week on my blog and I will link it to facebook. All you have to do is reply to either my blog or facebook with the winner of each game. I will keep a running total and we will see who gets the win. If you miss a week that's ok will have a percentage too (of course you have to play most weeks)

Here we go!

Thursday

Southern Miss at South Carolina

No. 15 Pittsburgh at Utah

Saturday

Illinois vs. Missouri (in St. Louis)

Purdue at Notre Dame

Kentucky at Louisville

Northwestern at Vanderbilt

Connecticut at Michigan

Washington at Brigham Young

No. 24 Oregon State vs. No. 6 TCU (at Cowboys Stadium)

No. 21 LSU vs. No. 18 North Carolina (in Atlanta)

Tennessee-Martin at Tennessee

Monday

No. 3 Boise State vs. No. 10 Virginia Tech

Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment